The Pre-Implementation Guide contains all of the information that should be considered by districts prior to TEKS R/S implementation. Included in this section are considerations, action steps, and informational materials that can be shared with all stakeholders. For optimal implementation results, it is recommended that all facets of the pre-implementation guide be put into action.
- Design plan to create awareness of TEKS R/S
- Determine and communicate district expectations for campus leadership and for teachers.
- Will the district self-facilitate or will they partner with an ESC?
- How will rollout responsibilities be determined?
- How will the information be provided to campus leadership?
- How will leadership share expectations with teachers?